Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hi all,
Well its been a while.. A long while.
But after a bunch of thought and praying about it, I am going res erect this thing and get it going again.

There have been a couple of changes in my life, but none stronger then dealing with a couple deep personal issues.

Now with those behind me and the 150 th coming at us like a run away freight, its time
I will be finishing up the series on the 11th NJ.

I will also post more on the New Jersey at Gettysburg day right now scheduled for July 20th.
So look for it.. And yea I promise I will update this more.
Hope you are well..
JIM

1 comment:

  1. Though this description may sound simple, aspiring HVAC technicians need the proper knowledge and skills. That is why employers in this industry highly require proper education before they compensate their techs well. http://techniciansalary.net/hvac-salary-in-new-jersey/. Click here

    ReplyDelete